Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Day!

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sight on my television it was The Royal Wedding. While I was watching this historic event it made me think about what my wedding day will be like. I know it won't be any comparison to The Royal Wedding, but it will be my special day that I've been waiting all my life for. By my wedding day next year I want to be at my goal weight of 150, and looking the best I've every looked in my whole life. Now you may ask yourself "How will she be able to do that?" Well I plan to get back on track with my plan of living a more healthier lifestyle, and being a role model for my client. This time around I want to become committed to the weight loss process, and do once and for all. Now I will let you guys know that this will not be easy. It going to take a lot of discipline on my part. I will update my followers everyday on how well I'm doing. Hopefully this will keep me on track; wish me luck guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment