Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Journey

I just woke up from my nap and I had this dream about me starting my own weight loss blog. I have been juggling this idea in my head for a while. I currently work has a program consultant at Jenny Craig, and basically my job is to help people stay motivated and encourage my clients to achieve their weight loss goals. When I scored this job at Jenny Craig I was the most happiest women in the world, because it not only gave me access to be able to try the program out but allows me to help people with the same struggles I was dealing with. It worked that way for awhile when I first started the program two-weeks before Thanksgiving I lost 19lb on the program, but to no fault but my own I lost focus and gained 7lb back. I feel so guilty going to work because how can I sit in my clients face and talk to them about the right and wrong things to do pertaining to their weight loss when  not applying myself. So right now I stuck in the rut of trying to get back on track to lose the last 40lb and it my daily struggle. I'm hoping maybe this blog will help me stay on track, and to reach out to others that share my struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment